• HELLO THERE!

    Site Updates


    Site Updates


    HD nature wallpapers free!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2011 02:39 AM PST


    In preparation for 2012, I wanted to update all my wallpapers to hd wallpapers so that I will have a sharper and more beautiful working environment : ). Well, I spent a few hours searching for a full resource of high definition wallpapers background. Most of the sites I found do not have a comprehensive coverage of the kind of nature hd wallpapers that I want. That is until I found a great service called wallpaperfx.com that provides a truly free resource site for you to download all the high definition wallpapers for your desktop.

    What I liked about wallpapersfx.com

    The first thing that jumped out to you is the design. It is pleasant on the eyes and the navigation is easy to follow. It is unlike many wallpapers site which is spammy looking and has ads plastered all around them.

    Resolution calculator

    Another great feature that I like about the site is the resolution calculator. What it does is to detect your computer resolution automatically so that you know what is the right resolution you should download for your HD wallpapers.

    Easy filtering

    In wallpaperfx.com, there is a number of options to filter what wallpapers you want to see. The most common ones that I used are freshness and rating. This will show me the latest hd wallpapers as well as those that have the highest ratings.

    High quality HD wallpapers

    The best thing is the high quality hd wallpapers that the site has. This is the most thing for any wallpaper site and I am very pleased with what I can find for nature hd wallpapers. Below are some of my personal favorites:

    HD moon wallpapers

    HD sunset wallpapers

    HD flowers wallpapers

    HD winter wallpapers

    HD winter night wallpapers

    HD beach wallpapers

    Overall, I have a lot of fun exploring the site and downloading the high definition wallpapers to prepare for 2012. If you like to download high quality nature or movies hd wallpapers or any types of hd wallpapers, check out wallpaperfx.com.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me